Welcome to Valnet!
A special welcome to our new dialup, DSL and wireless customers from Internet Security Defense Network (ISDN) in the St. Charles area. The staff and management at Valnet are eager to make your Internet experience with us a rewarding and enjoyable one. We always enjoy hearing from you, so if there’s anything you’d like us to know, please call us.
There are many ways to contact us, and many resources available. Here’s a quick rundown of some useful information:
- Online account management is available at https://myaccount.valnet.net/
- You can reach us at 888-332-1616
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 7pm
- Saturday & Sunday, 9am to 5pm
- After hours, please leave a message. Doing so will create a trouble ticket in our ticket system. We call back every customer that leaves a message, but please remember to leave your name and number.
- You can reach us by email at:
- We can accept checks or credit/debit cards by Phone.
- We encourage paperless billing – Think Green with eBilling.
- You may enroll in automatic payment if you choose to do so, either by calling us or through My Account
- Automatic payment information was not transferred from ISDN to Valnet, in order to prevent any possible privacy or compliance issues.
We’d like to also let you know that we are working to resolve the email stability issues that have been occurring recently. This will involve migrating email for ‘mail.win.org’ email addresses to our mail servers; which we anticipate happening by the end of next week. Our server administrator will be emailing information regarding this migration later this week.
Once again, welcome to the Valnet family. We’re here to make your internet experience the best that it can be – please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Links, Weather and Resources
Sunday 09/25 40%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy early followed by scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 89F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday 09/26 0%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 73F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday 09/27 0%
Mainly sunny. High 76F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday 09/28 0%
Sunshine and some clouds. High 71F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday 09/29 10%
Sunshine and some clouds. High 73F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 09/30 10%
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 73F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.