Welcome to Valnet!
A special welcome to our new dialup, DSL and wireless customers from Internet Security Defense Network (ISDN) in the St. Charles area. The staff and management at Valnet are eager to make your Internet experience with us a rewarding and enjoyable one. We always enjoy hearing from you, so if there’s anything you’d like us to know, please call us.
There are many ways to contact us, and many resources available. Here’s a quick rundown of some useful information:
- Online account management is available at https://myaccount.valnet.net/
- You can reach us at 888-332-1616
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 7pm
- Saturday & Sunday, 9am to 5pm
- After hours, please leave a message. Doing so will create a trouble ticket in our ticket system. We call back every customer that leaves a message, but please remember to leave your name and number.
- You can reach us by email at:
- We can accept checks or credit/debit cards by Phone.
- We encourage paperless billing – Think Green with eBilling.
- You may enroll in automatic payment if you choose to do so, either by calling us or through My Account
- Automatic payment information was not transferred from ISDN to Valnet, in order to prevent any possible privacy or compliance issues.
We’d like to also let you know that we are working to resolve the email stability issues that have been occurring recently. This will involve migrating email for ‘mail.win.org’ email addresses to our mail servers; which we anticipate happening by the end of next week. Our server administrator will be emailing information regarding this migration later this week.
Once again, welcome to the Valnet family. We’re here to make your internet experience the best that it can be – please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Links, Weather and Resources
Monday 01/23 10%
Clearing skies late. Lows overnight in the low 30s.
Tuesday 01/24 10%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 51F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.
Wednesday 01/25 0%
Windy and becoming cloudy in the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Thursday 01/26 0%
Mostly cloudy. High 36F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday 01/27 0%
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 37F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday 01/28 0%
Mostly sunny skies. High around 40F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.