Welcome to Valnet!
A special welcome to our new dialup, DSL and wireless customers from Internet Security Defense Network (ISDN) in the St. Charles area. The staff and management at Valnet are eager to make your Internet experience with us a rewarding and enjoyable one. We always enjoy hearing from you, so if there’s anything you’d like us to know, please call us.
There are many ways to contact us, and many resources available. Here’s a quick rundown of some useful information:
- Online account management is available at https://myaccount.valnet.net/
- You can reach us at 888-332-1616
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 7pm
- Saturday & Sunday, 9am to 5pm
- After hours, please leave a message. Doing so will create a trouble ticket in our ticket system. We call back every customer that leaves a message, but please remember to leave your name and number.
- You can reach us by email at:
- Billing Issues: email@example.com
- Support Issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can accept checks or credit/debit cards by Phone.
- We encourage paperless billing – Think Green with eBilling.
- You may enroll in automatic payment if you choose to do so, either by calling us or through My Account
- Automatic payment information was not transferred from ISDN to Valnet, in order to prevent any possible privacy or compliance issues.
We’d like to also let you know that we are working to resolve the email stability issues that have been occurring recently. This will involve migrating email for ‘mail.win.org’ email addresses to our mail servers; which we anticipate happening by the end of next week. Our server administrator will be emailing information regarding this migration later this week.
Once again, welcome to the Valnet family. We’re here to make your internet experience the best that it can be – please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Links, Weather and Resources
Thursday 06/21 20%
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday 06/22 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Mostly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 76F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday 06/23 40%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. Thunder possible. High 82F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday 06/24 20%
Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 88F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 06/25 20%
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday 06/26 30%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. High 92F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.