Welcome to Valnet!
A special welcome to our new dialup, DSL and wireless customers from Internet Security Defense Network (ISDN) in the St. Charles area. The staff and management at Valnet are eager to make your Internet experience with us a rewarding and enjoyable one. We always enjoy hearing from you, so if there’s anything you’d like us to know, please call us.
There are many ways to contact us, and many resources available. Here’s a quick rundown of some useful information:
- Online account management is available at https://myaccount.valnet.net/
- You can reach us at 888-332-1616
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 7pm
- Saturday & Sunday, 9am to 5pm
- After hours, please leave a message. Doing so will create a trouble ticket in our ticket system. We call back every customer that leaves a message, but please remember to leave your name and number.
- You can reach us by email at:
- We can accept checks or credit/debit cards by Phone.
- We encourage paperless billing – Think Green with eBilling.
- You may enroll in automatic payment if you choose to do so, either by calling us or through My Account
- Automatic payment information was not transferred from ISDN to Valnet, in order to prevent any possible privacy or compliance issues.
We’d like to also let you know that we are working to resolve the email stability issues that have been occurring recently. This will involve migrating email for ‘mail.win.org’ email addresses to our mail servers; which we anticipate happening by the end of next week. Our server administrator will be emailing information regarding this migration later this week.
Once again, welcome to the Valnet family. We’re here to make your internet experience the best that it can be – please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Links, Weather and Resources
Sunday 05/24 20%
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. A stray thunderstorm is possible. High 83F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday 05/25 20%
Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. A stray thunderstorm is possible. High 84F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday 05/26 70%
Chance of Rain
Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. High 79F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday 05/27 80%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Mostly sunny in the morning, then thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 84F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday 05/28 30%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday 05/29 20%
Partly cloudy skies. High 88F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.