In some cases, shared hosting just isn’t the right solution for your business website or email needs. However, if you don’t have a leased line such as a T1 or a dedicated wireless connection you may not be willing to trust your servers’ availability to on-site commodity service availability. In such cases, server co-location is a great solution. If you don’t have a server to co-locate, no problem! We can also provide a server for rent (requires term commitment).
|Remote Power Managment*||1 User||1 User||1 User||1 User||1 User|
|Generator Backup Power**||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|* Remote Power Management: This feature provides web based remote access to our power management console. From this site, you can physically turn power to your server on or off.
** Our data center backup power is a utilities fueled natural gas powered generator.
|Data Transfer||$10/month per 100GB|
|IP Addresses||$5/month for each|
|** Off site Backup: You must provide the method of actually performing off site backup, such as a portable hard drive which our staff will rotate out to our off site backup storage location. This charge does not apply if you wish to rotate this yourself, i.e. come to our office and pick up a removable drive or tape module. Check out our Vault product for offsite backup that doesn't require media rotation.|
- On-Site access hours are 8am to 10pm, Monday through Friday. On-Site access outside these hours will incur a $25/hr technician fee.
- Server Colocation does not include server managment services such as replacing hardware or making configuration changes. These services are available during normal hours for a fee of $50/hr with a one hour minimum. Outside of normal hours, these services are $75/hr.
- Systems exhibiting worm/hacker infection will be removed from the network IMMIDIATELY.
- Sending SPAM is absolutely not tolerated. Any colocation customer found to be knowingly sending SPAM will immidiately have their service terminated, without possibility of reinstatement.
- You are required to allow SNMP monitoring of your server by our telemetry system.
- “Data Transfer” is defined as the sum total of inbound and outbound traffic, in bytes.