Valnet Holdings, LLC Revised June 8, 2018
1. INTRODUCTIONValnet respects the privacy of every individual who visits its Web sites and uses its services. This privacy statement provides notice of the standards and terms under which Valnet protects the privacy of information supplied by customers and visitors to sites on the World Wide Web that are owned and operated by Valnet, including home. valnet.net. This privacy statement provides notice of our information collection practices and of the ways in which your information may be used. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically to review this information.
2. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATIONValnet typically receives specific data about its Web site visitors or Customers only when such information is provided voluntarily, such as when our visitors or Customers request information, purchase or enroll for services, provide resume information for employment opportunities, or send us e-mail. Of course, some of these activities require that you give us information, such as when you make a purchase, use a credit card or electronic payment service to pay for Valnet services, submit your resume, or request certain types of information. We collect the following types of information about you:
• Name • Company
• Postal Address • City
• State • Country
• Zip code or postal code • Email address
• Telephone number • Fax number
• Internet domain name
• Credit/debit card number
• Cardholder name
• Card number
• Type of card
• Expiration date
• Security code
• Checking Account Number
• Bank Routing Number
• Banking Entity
• Internet Protocol (IP) address for fraud-prevention purpose
When you provide personally identifiable information to Valnet, it will be used to fulfill your specific request. However, Valnet reserves the right, in its discretion, to send you bulletins and other important information about your Valnet services. Valnet occasionally sends service communication emails through valnet.net. The service communication emails are essential to our registering you for service and to our continuing provision of services to you. Therefore, you may not opt out of receiving these email messages. Valnet will not sell, trade, or otherwise disclose your personally identifiable information unless we are authorized or legally required to do so, or in the case of imminent physical harm to any person. On those Valnet sites where you may provide Valnet with credit card, electronic payment service, or other ordering information via the Web, Valnet protects and secures this information by employing commercially customary Webbased security and encryption protocols, an example of which is the Secure Socket Layer (SSL). On those sites where you voluntarily offer any feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like, Valnet will treat that portion of the information as non-confidential and nonproprietary and, except as otherwise expressed in this privacy statement, Valnet assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure.
3. NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE (GENERIC) INFORMATIONIn general, Valnet gathers some generic information automatically. Generic information does not reveal the identity of the visitor. It usually includes information about the Internet address assigned to your computer, the number and frequency of visitors, and the Valnet sites visited. Valnet gathers this information for the limited purpose of determining customer service and Web site needs. We accomplish this by using certain technologies, including "cookies" (a technology that can be used to provide the visitor with tailored information about Valnet services). Valnet does not combine information collected in this way with any personally identifiable information. You can set your Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and you can refuse it. However, refusing some cookies may make it impossible to use or navigate the Valnet website properly.
5. EXCEPTIONS AND LIMITATIONSNotwithstanding the foregoing and in compliance with applicable laws, Valnet (i) cooperates fully with state, local, and federal officials in any investigation relating to any content (including personal or private electronic communications transmitted to Valnet) or purported unlawful activities of any user of the Valnet Service, and (ii) takes reasonable measures to protect its proprietary rights. For the limited purposes of accomplishing such cooperation and measures and in compliance with applicable laws, Valnet may be required to disclose personally identifiable information. In addition, Valnet may elect to monitor the areas of communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate Valnet’s business; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of Valnet or others.
6. SALE OR TRANSFER OF VALNET STOCK OR ASSESTSIn connection with the potential or actual sale or transfer of any of its interest in valnet.net, and other sites owned by Valnet, and any of the assets or stock of the company, Valnet reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including, but not limited to, name, address information, and other information you provided to Valnet) to a third party that (i) concentrates its business in Internet Access Services; (ii) agrees to be Valnet successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of information collected and maintained by Valnet; and (iii) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement. To the extent it is practicable to do so, this paragraph shall also apply in the event of any bankruptcy proceedings involving Valnet. In the event that Valnet plans to transfer your information to a third party incident to a potential or actual sale of any of Valnet assets or stock, or incident to any bankruptcy proceedings involving Valnet, Valnet will:
• Notify you by e-mail, at the e-mail address then on file for your account, at least thirty (30) days prior to the transfer taking place; and
• Give you the opportunity to decide whether you wish for your information to be transferred to the third party. Please note, however, that if you choose not to allow your information to be transferred to the third party, you may have to terminate or cancel your service with Valnet. At the time of providing notice to you of the upcoming transfer of information to a third party, Valnet will tell you whether you will have to terminate or cancel your service, should you decide not to allow Valnet to transfer your information to the third party.
7. APPLICABLE LAWSAS A MATERIAL CONDITION OF USING THIS WEB SITE OR VALNET, HOSTING SERVICES, OR BOTH, CUSTOMER AND VALNET AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS SITE IS BOUND AND GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA AND OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, REGARDLESS OF WHERE CUSTOMER MAY RESIDE, ACCESS THE INTERNET, OR CONDUCT HIS, HER, OR ITS BUSINESS. MOREOVER, CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT VALNET RECEIVES AND STORES PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ON SERVERS LOCATED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. FURTHERMORE, CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES TO SUCH FLOWS OF HIS OR HER PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ACROSS BORDERS FROM HIS OR HER COUNTRY TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. SPECIAL NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS LOCATED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:
Valnet website and services are operated by Valnet, a limited liability corporation existing in the State of Oklahoma, United States of America. Valnet site and services can be accessed by visitors and customers from countries around the world. Such countries may have differing laws with respect to Internet communications, the formation of contracts, consumer protection issues, privacy, and the transfer of personally identifiable information.
Valnet Holdings, LLC
Attention: Privacy Officer
6670 S. Lewis Ave STE #204
Tulsa, OK 74136
10. ACCESS TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATIONIf your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update it by logging in to “My Account” at http://www.valnet.net or by e-mailing our Customer Service at email@example.com.
11. SHARING OF INFORMATIONAgents
We use an outside credit card processing company to bill you for services. This company does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any purposes other than to bill you for our services.
We use other third parties to provide various services. When you sign up for the services provided by third parties, we will share certain elements of the information you provide to us as necessary for the third party to provide that service.